Just in time for the holidays, I’m offerin’ y’all the chance to win one of my brand-new Paula Deen Air Ovens*! How good would this look wrapped under the tree? And if that gift tag just so happens to say your own name—well, I’ll never tell!
My Air Oven, available exclusively on Evine, offers a healthier way to cook—perfect if you or someone you know is looking to watch their diet in the coming year. This appliance will really change the way you cook. Not only does it allow you to enjoy your favorite fried foods with just a fraction of the oil and grease, but it’s also a rotisserie and roaster! You can also reheat multiple dishes in it at the same time, thanks to the multiple racks that can be used in tandem. Enter by Sunday, December 9, at 11:59 PM EST to win. Learn more about my Paula Deen Air Oven here.
Can’t wait to find out if you’ve won? Buy one now!
*Color may differ from product shown.
Contest Official Rules
PAULA DEEN VENTURES – PAULA DEEN AIR OVEN GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
1.Sweepstakes Period: The “Paula Deen Air Oven Giveaway” begins at 11:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 3, 2018, and ends at 11:59pm ET on December 9, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Deadline,” and together the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2.Sweepstakes Entry: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. You may submit one entry into the Sweepstakes by completing the Sweepstakes registration form (the “Entry”), which can be accessed through Paula Deen’s website (www.pauladeen.com/contest). Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one Entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority within their state of residence as of the date of entry. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible. Employees of Paula Deen Ventures, LLC (the “Sponsor”), along with their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply.
4. Selection of Winners: Two (2) winners will be selected at random from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by e-mail, phone, or mail, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, with instructions on how to redeem their prize.
5. Prizes: Two (2) winners will receive a Paula Deen Air Oven. Color may differ from product shown.
6 .General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Winners will be required to execute and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by applicable law), within two (2) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of prize/prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in an Entry in the Sweepstakes, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of an Entry in the Sweepstakes, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the Entry. Proof of entering information via the Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Entry; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and determine the applicable winners in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
7. Release: By submitting a Submission, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on any websites). In addition, you hereby assign to the Sponsor all rights, titles, and interests that you may be deemed to have in any reproduction, product, or derivative work using or incorporating the Submission.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant represents and warrants that: (a) you have read, understand and will follow the Official Rules; (b) the Entry complies with these Official Rules; (c) you own all rights to your Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights; (d) you will indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and related entities or agents from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to the breach or alleged breach of your representations and warranties herein, violation of these Official Rules, your Entry, or your conduct in creating your Entry or otherwise in connection with this Promotion. You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses.
You hereby release Sponsor, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of its employees (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Indemnitees due to or arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes, or use of your name, likeness, and/or Entry, or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. You further agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Indemnitees from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sweepstakes Indemnitees infringes on your rights as contained in the Entry. You agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation or benefit, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, defamation, or right or publicity) arising out of any use or any editing, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in partial or composite form, whether or not intentional
8. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New York. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
9. Privacy: By providing this information, you authorize Paula Deen Ventures: to collect process and use such information for lawful, Paula Deen Ventures business-related purposes; and to store your information at and transmit it to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through third-party vendors, whether within your country of residence, the United States, or elsewhere. To learn more about our data collection and usage practices, please see our Privacy Statement at http://www.pauladeen.com.
10. Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after December 15, for at least thirty (30) days, please send a letter to Paula Deen Ventures, 2391 Downing Avenue, Savannah, Georgia 31404.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Paula Deen Ventures, 2391 Downing Avenue, Savannah, Georgia 31404.