Time to take a break from the outdoor heat, and host a pizza night that will have your guests raving. Grab a slice!
1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/¼ cup ranch dressing
1 (14-ounce) prebaked pizza crust
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 avocado, sliced
1 cup chopped tomato
2/3 cup shredded lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch dressing at medium speed with a mixer until well combined. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet, and spread with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle chicken and bacon over pizza.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Top with avocado slices, tomato, and lettuce before serving.
1 pound package purchased fresh pizza dough
1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
2 cups shredded Italian 6-cheese blend
2 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup pepperoni slices
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup canned, sliced mushrooms, drained
1. Let pizza dough rise, covered, at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Punch dough down. Sprinkle cornmeal on a clean flat surface. Place dough on cornmeal, and roll out into a 15-inch circle. Pierce dough 7 or 8 times with a fork. Place on a large baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven.
3. Spread pizza sauce over prepared crust, and sprinkle evenly with 6-cheese blend, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Top half of pizza with pepperoni, olives, and mushrooms, leaving remaining half cheese only.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is done. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.
1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425˚. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread teriyaki sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border around edges. Top evenly with chicken and bacon. Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizza. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Cut into wedges to serve. Serve with sliced apples, if desired.
For more recipes like these, click here to subscribe to Cooking with Paula Deen magazine.