Servings: Makes 10 - 12 servings
11/2 pounds chicken wings
2 pounds chicken drummettes
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 (12-ounce) bottle honey BBQ hot wing sauce
Blue cheese dressing (optional)
Celery sticks (optional)
1. Cut off wing tips and discard; cut wings in half at joint, if desired. Place wings and drummettes in a large shallow dish or large resealable plastic freezer bag.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil and next 4 ingredients, stirring well with a wire whisk. Pour mixture over wings and drummettes. Cover or seal; chill for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil. Set a rack into the pan and coat the rack with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Remove wings and drummettes from marinade, discarding marinade. Place chicken on prepared rack. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, pour hot wing sauce over chicken. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
My Recipe Box | Log in to view
Join Paula for a book signing/meet & greet from 11:00 – 2:00 at Wolf Furniture in Hagerstown, MD.
Friday, May 9th starting at 6:30 pm at the Downstream Casino Pavilion. Admission: $100 per person; $60 per person for auction only. Limited seating available. Purchase tickets online. Proceeds benefit The Bag Lady Foundation.
Join Paula for tea and conversation at St. Mark Catholic Church, Richmond, KY. Get tickets online.
In celebration of the 25th Anniversary, come join the Deen Family for a Book Signing at The Lady & Sons on Friday, June 13th from 10 am to 12 pm.
The event is free; 350 wristbands to be distributed starting at 9 am.
Join Paula and family for a Party at Sea aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas to Labadee, Jamaica, and Cozumel (roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale) presented by Alice Travel. We will be having special, separate events for kids on this one with Jack Deen hosting the kids program! Click here for more information, and please note that the Paula Deen cruise is only available by booking directly with Alice Travel Book now before the prices start going up on the cruise and air!