Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Deen Team? I want to see your stuff!
This fall I’ll be announcing a new team of bloggers to add to my blog circle, and I can’t wait to see all of the entries. Here’s how to be considered:
1. Write a blog post demonstrating why you think you’re the next Deen Team blogger and post it on your current blog!
2. Send me an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Name of your blog:
In one sentence, give us an idea of your blog’s feel and niche:
About how large is your current audience?:
Link to your blog post describing why you’ve got what it takes*:
*If you don’t currently run a blog, include in the body of your email why you think you’re a good fit for the Deen Team bloggers, and include any applicable writing samples.
LEGAL STUFF AND FINE PRINT
Contest opens on Monday, October 15 and closes on Wednesday, October 31.
Blogger entries will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
1. Content – must demonstrate original, quality content
2. Photography – must include original photography
3. Readership – must include monthly unique visitors
4. Engagement – must demonstrate engagement level via comments, and activity on social media
5. Brand – must fit within the Paula Deen brand image
Bloggers on PaulaDeen.com will be expected to:
1. Work with our Editor to produce compelling blog entries.
2. Promote their blog on personal social media outlets.
3. Contribute one monthly post to PaulaDeen.com.
4. Agree to blogger terms and conditions to be provided upon selection.
Dear, Paula Deen
Well I think you are the most amazing person, you are my role model if they took you off from the set I would of died inside your the best cook and I can't waite to see you again
Alexis Conner in Summer Salad Days on December 04, 2013 at 4:59 pm
Paula, I used to watch your show on Food Network a lot when I still had the TV and cable many year ago. You weren't even that big a star back then. I always love watching you cook on Youtube after I ditched my TV and cable and read your recipes on Food Network Magazines. I hope one day you can return to Food Network and the Food Network Magazine. I stop buying the magazine since you were gone.
Orindary Jane in Love at Last on December 04, 2013 at 2:32 am
Great blog Cindy!!!! I always enjoy reading your post. This Thanksgiving centerpiece is absolutely beautiful and so easy to make.
Ann in A Perfectly Easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece on December 03, 2013 at 8:10 pm
Paula, made your Zucchini Custard Casserole for Thanksgiving and it was Fantastic!!! Thank you so much! Love you & your family. Happy holidays!
Pat Walker in Love at Last on December 02, 2013 at 8:45 pm