Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Deen Team? I want to see your stuff!
This fall I’ll be announcing a new team of bloggers to add to my blog circle, and I can’t wait to see all of the entries. Here’s how to be considered:
1. Write a blog post demonstrating why you think you’re the next Deen Team blogger and post it on your current blog!
2. Send me an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Name of your blog:
In one sentence, give us an idea of your blog’s feel and niche:
About how large is your current audience?:
Link to your blog post describing why you’ve got what it takes*:
*If you don’t currently run a blog, include in the body of your email why you think you’re a good fit for the Deen Team bloggers, and include any applicable writing samples.
LEGAL STUFF AND FINE PRINT
Contest opens on Monday, October 15 and closes on Wednesday, October 31.
Blogger entries will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
1. Content – must demonstrate original, quality content
2. Photography – must include original photography
3. Readership – must include monthly unique visitors
4. Engagement – must demonstrate engagement level via comments, and activity on social media
5. Brand – must fit within the Paula Deen brand image
Bloggers on PaulaDeen.com will be expected to:
1. Work with our Editor to produce compelling blog entries.
2. Promote their blog on personal social media outlets.
3. Contribute one monthly post to PaulaDeen.com.
4. Agree to blogger terms and conditions to be provided upon selection.
doris in The Secret Garden on May 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm
I love reading about your family and seeing your pictures. I respect the fact that you are teaching your son's family values because so much of that seems to be going by the wayside anymore..maybe someday we will meet and by that time your son's may even have their own cooking show.lol..wishing you lots and lots of love from this country girl's kitchen to Brooke Deen's kitchen of love.
Linda Miller in The Makings for a Perfect Father’s Day on May 19, 2013 at 11:44 am
Love this idea. I want to do this for my sister n law for the new addition of the family. What a wonderful way to celebrate a new baby in the family.
Kimberly McKinney in How to Host a Sip and See on May 19, 2013 at 10:54 am
I love Orchids but fine it hard to kept alive for very long. I love the way you display
Syndie Reynolds in Paula’s Love of Orchids on May 13, 2013 at 10:59 pm