Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Deen Team? I want to see your stuff!
This fall I’ll be announcing a new team of bloggers to add to my blog circle, and I can’t wait to see all of the entries. Here’s how to be considered:
1. Write a blog post demonstrating why you think you’re the next Deen Team blogger and post it on your current blog!
2. Send me an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Name of your blog:
In one sentence, give us an idea of your blog’s feel and niche:
About how large is your current audience?:
Link to your blog post describing why you’ve got what it takes*:
*If you don’t currently run a blog, include in the body of your email why you think you’re a good fit for the Deen Team bloggers, and include any applicable writing samples.
LEGAL STUFF AND FINE PRINT
Contest opens on Monday, October 15 and closes on Wednesday, October 31.
Blogger entries will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
1. Content – must demonstrate original, quality content
2. Photography – must include original photography
3. Readership – must include monthly unique visitors
4. Engagement – must demonstrate engagement level via comments, and activity on social media
5. Brand – must fit within the Paula Deen brand image
Bloggers on PaulaDeen.com will be expected to:
1. Work with our Editor to produce compelling blog entries.
2. Promote their blog on personal social media outlets.
3. Contribute one monthly post to PaulaDeen.com.
4. Agree to blogger terms and conditions to be provided upon selection.
i was wondering if you could share the recipe for the chiken/grape salad-the one that is pictured on the croissant above?
Sandra Neuheimer-Huller in Chicken Salad: A Southern Staple on April 19, 2014 at 10:37 am
Where do I buy these magazines
in A Basketful of Traditions on April 19, 2014 at 8:22 am
I WISH I COULD COOK.
COULD I COME WORK FOR JUST ROOM AND BOARD AT YOUR NEW RESTURAUNT IN PIGEON FORGE FOR THE SUMMER?
I WENT TO COLLEGE NOT FAR FROM THERE - HIWASSEE COLLEGE.
YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY ME, I WOULD WORK FOR FREE JUST FOR THE EXPERIENCE.
19 SPENCER WAY
KINGS PARK, NY 11754
HAPPY EASTER! CHRIST IS RISEN!
TAMMY L LEVAN in A Basketful of Traditions on April 19, 2014 at 4:31 am
You have some great tips. Can't wait to read your other blogs! Please give Aunt Peggy a big hug from me and here is one for you! (((HUGS))) See you in May!
Jaci Pardun in 10 Quick Household Tips on April 18, 2014 at 11:05 pm
Paula, I am glad to know that I am not the only person who makes Easter Baskets for their adult children and mail them across the United States. My Daughter lives in Long Beach, CA and I not only sent her a basket but her husband and my granddaughter Reese. We also buy special Russel Stover Bunnies for each child too. My husband has the list in his phone... Sara .. Cookies 'n Crème.... Sidney and Stephen.. Peanut Butter Etc. It one of my favorite things to do for my kids.. no matter how old they get. And passing it along to my Grandchildren. It's even more special to me knowing we share a family tradition.
Blessings and Happy Easter!!
Sharon Cason-Card in A Basketful of Traditions on April 18, 2014 at 11:03 pm