Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Deen Team? I want to see your stuff!
This fall I’ll be announcing a new team of bloggers to add to my blog circle, and I can’t wait to see all of the entries. Here’s how to be considered:
1. Write a blog post demonstrating why you think you’re the next Deen Team blogger and post it on your current blog!
2. Send me an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Name of your blog:
In one sentence, give us an idea of your blog’s feel and niche:
About how large is your current audience?:
Link to your blog post describing why you’ve got what it takes*:
*If you don’t currently run a blog, include in the body of your email why you think you’re a good fit for the Deen Team bloggers, and include any applicable writing samples.
LEGAL STUFF AND FINE PRINT
Contest opens on Monday, October 15 and closes on Wednesday, October 31.
Blogger entries will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
1. Content – must demonstrate original, quality content
2. Photography – must include original photography
3. Readership – must include monthly unique visitors
4. Engagement – must demonstrate engagement level via comments, and activity on social media
5. Brand – must fit within the Paula Deen brand image
Bloggers on PaulaDeen.com will be expected to:
1. Work with our Editor to produce compelling blog entries.
2. Promote their blog on personal social media outlets.
3. Contribute one monthly post to PaulaDeen.com.
4. Agree to blogger terms and conditions to be provided upon selection.
love the table paula would look good on my new patio. so glad you are back. I hope to get there to see you in person one day.i will start tomorrow to find the patern form the tablecloth.
Gladys Rainesl in Savannah Style: A Spring Table for Two on April 13, 2014 at 7:45 pm
I just want to say this I don't even know if is the right page all I ever wanted to say to Paula Deen welcome back I have missed you. You are my favorite home down girls keep your head up and hang on and feel the love. P.S. from a woman of color.
in Chicken Salad: A Southern Staple on April 13, 2014 at 2:55 pm
I just love love love the table and flowers and am so glad that I can still access all of Paula's recipes, her family life, Bobby's lighter versions and Brandon's beautiful work. Truly thankful to see such beautiful tablescapes. You guys are my heros.
Patricia in Savannah Style: A Spring Table for Two on April 13, 2014 at 9:14 am