Every holiday season, we all have people on our gift list who leave us puzzled. Well, we’ve got you covered. We’ve listed some of our favorite go-to’s for three hard-to-buy-for people: The New Mom, The Grill Master, and The Baker Who Has Everything.
The New Mom
Know a new mom? She’s probably got a closet full of newborn onesies… and an empty fridge. Gifts for baby are thoughtful, but a gift for mom and dad will truly impress! Try a gift box with these thoughtful gifts:
1. An Electric Kettle: aside from easy tea-making, this is a great alternative to boiling water on the stove top for bottle warming
2. A variety of teas and Savannah Bee Honey
3. A Slow Cooker
4. Print outs of our favorite slow cooker recipes
5. 4 oz. Jelly Jars with all of the spice mixes necessary for each recipe (to give mom and dad a head start)
6. You can wrap it all up a reusable Market Bag
7. Mom and Dad might also appreciate The Little Cook Tool Kit to occupy their first-born, if this is their second child
The Grill Master
Want to impress your grillin’ champ? A bag or basket of these spices, marinades, sauces, and products are a surefire way to do it.
1. A Single Burner Cast Iron Grill is great for the grillin’ guy who doesn’t feel like braving the winter chill
2. No grill master should face a flame without these extra-long Stainless Steel Locking Tongs
3. An array of spices and rubs: we recommend Southern Spice Rub, Steak Seasoning, The Lady and Son’s Salt Mix, and The Lady and Son’s Pepper Mix
4. Add in some Sweet & Mild Grilling Sauce, Fig Balsamic Grilling Sauce, or Honey Mustard Glaze
5. Any grill master knows that marinades make for juicy and flavorful meats. So we’re sure they’ll love Savannah Marinade and Vidalia Onion Peach Grilling Marinade.
6. Don’t forget to include the BBQ sauce! Grillers love original BBQ Sauce, Sweet or for a twist, add in Peanut Butter BBQ Sauce, too.
7. No grilling gift set is complete without a signed copy of Get Fired Up
Every baker claims they have everything, but we bet they don’t have these gems!
1. A Pie/Pastry Board: These have cooking conversions and dough disk diameters right on them!
2. A Signature Stoneware 9” Pie Dish
3. A 25 inch Rolling Pin or a 21 inch Rolling Pin
4. Some baking mixes like Paula’s Cheese Biscuit Mix and Sweet Potato Biscuit Mix
5. And no baking arsenal is complete without a Hoecake Pan. Perfect for baking plump, flakey biscuits!
6. A new set of Pewter Measuring Cups or Spoons.
My Recipe Box | Log in to view
Join Paula, Bobby and Jamie for a book signing at the Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah from 2 to 4 pm. Only 350 tickets will be given out starting 1 hour before the book signing. No cameras permitted; a professional photographer will be on site to take your photo.
Join Paula and family for a Party at Sea to the Eastern Caribbean (San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten - roundtrip from Miami) aboard the Celebrity Reflection presented by Alice Travel. Click here for more information, and please note that the Paula Deen cruise is only available by booking directly with Alice Travel. We are running out of space, so book as soon as possible!
Paula Deen is coming to Buffalo, NY to perform a live cooking show and let VIP ticket holders enjoy a delicious Southern feast with a menu created by Paula herself! Both events will be held at Samuel’s Grand Manner in Williamsville, NY which offers a refined elegance in a classically modern setting. The VIP lunch will be held at 12:00pm on February 8th and will go until approximately 2:00pm (doors will open at 11:30am). The lunch will include a hearty helping of Southern style cuisine which is personally selected by Paula, a Southern Cooking Bible cookbook, a photo op with Paula where she will also be signing autographs, a gift package, and preferred seating at that evenings cooking show! The cooking show will begin at 3:00pm on February 8th and run about 60 minutes long (doors will open at 2:15pm). Paula will be cooking up some of her favorite meals live for you at Samuel’s Grand Manor! Seating is unreserved and is “first come, first served”.
Click here for tickets.
Join Paula and family for a Party at Sea aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas to Labadee, Jamaica, and Cozumel (roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale) presented by Alice Travel. We will be having special, separate events for kids on this one with Jack Deen hosting the kids program! Click here for more information, and please note that the Paula Deen cruise is only available by booking directly with Alice Travel Book now before the prices start going up on the cruise and air!