Time to take a break from the outdoor heat, and host a pizza night that will have your guests raving. Grab a slice!
1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/¼ cup ranch dressing
1 (14-ounce) prebaked pizza crust
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 avocado, sliced
1 cup chopped tomato
2/3 cup shredded lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch dressing at medium speed with a mixer until well combined. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet, and spread with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle chicken and bacon over pizza.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Top with avocado slices, tomato, and lettuce before serving.
1 pound package purchased fresh pizza dough
1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
2 cups shredded Italian 6-cheese blend
2 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup pepperoni slices
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup canned, sliced mushrooms, drained
1. Let pizza dough rise, covered, at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Punch dough down. Sprinkle cornmeal on a clean flat surface. Place dough on cornmeal, and roll out into a 15-inch circle. Pierce dough 7 or 8 times with a fork. Place on a large baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven.
3. Spread pizza sauce over prepared crust, and sprinkle evenly with 6-cheese blend, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Top half of pizza with pepperoni, olives, and mushrooms, leaving remaining half cheese only.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is done. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.
1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425˚. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread teriyaki sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border around edges. Top evenly with chicken and bacon. Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizza. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Cut into wedges to serve. Serve with sliced apples, if desired.
For more recipes like these, click here to subscribe to Cooking with Paula Deen magazine.
Read More From Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine.
My Recipe Box | Log in to view
Join Paula and family for a Party at Sea aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas to Labadee, Jamaica, and Cozumel (roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale) presented by Alice Travel. We will be having special, separate events for kids on this one with Jack Deen hosting the kids program! Click here for more information, and please note that the Paula Deen cruise is only available by booking directly with Alice Travel Book now before the prices start going up on the cruise and air!
Join the Deen Family for a Book Signing at The Lady & Sons from 10 am to 12 pm.
The event is free; 350 wristbands to be distributed starting at 9 am.
Come see Paula’s live show at the Majestic Theatre in San Antonio, TX and get a heaping helping of Paula’s recipes, and some good old-fashioned fun and laughter!
Visit TicketMaster for ticketing information.
Sponsored by Springer Mountain Farms.