Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Deen Team? I want to see your stuff!
This fall I’ll be announcing a new team of bloggers to add to my blog circle, and I can’t wait to see all of the entries. Here’s how to be considered:
1. Write a blog post demonstrating why you think you’re the next Deen Team blogger and post it on your current blog!
2. Send me an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Name of your blog:
In one sentence, give us an idea of your blog’s feel and niche:
About how large is your current audience?:
Link to your blog post describing why you’ve got what it takes*:
*If you don’t currently run a blog, include in the body of your email why you think you’re a good fit for the Deen Team bloggers, and include any applicable writing samples.
LEGAL STUFF AND FINE PRINT
Contest opens on Monday, October 15 and closes on Wednesday, October 31.
Blogger entries will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
1. Content – must demonstrate original, quality content
2. Photography – must include original photography
3. Readership – must include monthly unique visitors
4. Engagement – must demonstrate engagement level via comments, and activity on social media
5. Brand – must fit within the Paula Deen brand image
Bloggers on PaulaDeen.com will be expected to:
1. Work with our Editor to produce compelling blog entries.
2. Promote their blog on personal social media outlets.
3. Contribute one monthly post to PaulaDeen.com.
4. Agree to blogger terms and conditions to be provided upon selection.
My Recipe Box | Log in to view
Join Paula for a book signing/meet & greet from 11:00 – 2:00 at Wolf Furniture in Hagerstown, MD.
Friday, May 9th starting at 6:30 pm at the Downstream Casino Pavilion. Admission: $100 per person; $60 per person for auction only. Limited seating available. Purchase tickets online. Proceeds benefit The Bag Lady Foundation.
Join Paula for tea and conversation at St. Mark Catholic Church, Richmond, KY. Get tickets online.
In celebration of the 25th Anniversary, come join the Deen Family for a Book Signing at The Lady & Sons on Friday, June 13th from 10 am to 12 pm.
The event is free; 350 wristbands to be distributed starting at 9 am.
Join Paula and family for a Party at Sea aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas to Labadee, Jamaica, and Cozumel (roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale) presented by Alice Travel. We will be having special, separate events for kids on this one with Jack Deen hosting the kids program! Click here for more information, and please note that the Paula Deen cruise is only available by booking directly with Alice Travel Book now before the prices start going up on the cruise and air!