This year, I needed a quick Thanksgiving centerpiece that will last the entire week. I decided to look around my house for some decorations from past years and incorporate things that I already owned. I am excited to share this festive and inexpensive idea with Paula’s readers.
You will need:
1. Centerpiece bowl or basket
3. A collection of real and faux pumpkins and gourds
4. One bunch of bittersweet or fall leaves
5. One or two bunches of long-lasting flowers like mums, alstroemeria or goldenrod
6. Candlesticks, small vases and table runner
1. Place the runner down the middle of your table.
2. Place tray in the middle of the runner and center the bowl or basket on it.
3. Arrange bittersweet or leaves around the basket.
4. Cut the flowers on the short side and arrange either in the basket or in a container that will fit into the basket. Use the goldenrod to fill in extra spaces and to add some visual interest.
5. Scatter pumpkins and gourds around the basket.
6. Arrange extra vases and candles down the table to add more interest.
Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving, surrounded by your family and friends.
As always, thanks for reading.
My Recipe Box | Log in to view
Join Paula and family for a Party at Sea aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas to Labadee, Jamaica, and Cozumel (roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale) presented by Alice Travel. We will be having special, separate events for kids on this one with Jack Deen hosting the kids program! Click here for more information, and please note that the Paula Deen cruise is only available by booking directly with Alice Travel Book now before the prices start going up on the cruise and air!